Guidelines for Bands
Thank you for signing up to play on the Pearl Stage Show. If you haven't played at Pearl before we want
to be sure that you are aware that since ours is a unique Bluegrass and old time music event we use
acoustic instruments only on the stage show. Our policy is:
If you don't have an acoustic band to accompany you, you can likely find some other musicians from one of the many jam sessions who could join you on stage.
- No electric instruments (except electric bass if you don't have acoustic bass)
- No drums, keyboards, accordians or horns
- No pre-recorded sing-along tracks
- No solo acts (need at least 2 members in the band to perform)
To Sign Up to play on stage
- Click on the red "Stage Show Sign-up" link listed below and submit the online form
- We will try to schedule each band close to the time you request, but also must
give the audience variety in the program when ordering the bands
- After receiving sign-up requests for one week, the schedule will be posted.
- Any remaining open slots can continue to be filled after that.
- If you find you must cancel, please remember to submit a "Cancel" form as soon as you can so that we will have adequate time to schedule another band.
- July 6 - Stage Show Sign-Up
To view the Line-up
Slots still available
This gallery has no photos to display yet.
Let's hope it gets good ones soon!
If you have a question about Pearl or this website, click here => ** CONTACT PEARL **